Valero Community Investment
Valero, its employees and the Valero Energy Foundation are committed to improving the quality of life in communities where we work and live, fulfilling a mission that was set from the beginning. We set the standard for corporate citizenship and promotes prosperity in our communities.
How to Apply
Valero and Valero Energy Foundation have moved to an invitation-only grant process. See below for application guidelines.
- Community Investments are made in areas where we have major operations. Click here for a list of locations.
- The request must align with one of our four pillars of support. Click here for the description of each pillar.
- Funding request(s) must be submitted no less than two months prior to the decision date.
- All funding requests for the calendar year must be submitted at the same time.
We value our community partners and consider it a blessing to collaborate with you as we strive to improve the quality of life and create measurable impact.
- Unsolicited grant proposals or requests for funding submitted outside of the invitation only process will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or contact the Community Relations representative in the market where you live.
We look forward to your proposal.